Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for Reverse Engineers with experience in complex analysis of forensic, event and signature data as well as binary, mobile, executable code leading to the detection of a variety of threat types including malware and potentially advanced persistent threats. The candidate will be part of a team building a scalable, automated malware analysis system that will ingest suspected malware samples (e.g. EXE’s, DLL’s, documents, binaries, apps, etc.), automatically analyze the results and store them in repositories to enable malware analysts to conduct deeper analysis (e.g. reverse engineering). The system will primarily be built in the unclassified environment and then deployed to secure networks. There will be very strong emphasis on evaluating and integrating existing software and systems, and some aspects of AI/ML will used in to build models, bring in external models and incorporate into the system, and help evaluate malware.
This position provides part-time remote work!
Required technical skills:
- Ability to develop code that takes advantages of a weakness in an operating system,
application or any other software code, including application plug-ins.
- Familiar with disassembly tools and able to develop functional exploits; Create custom shellcode; develop code that can bypass typically security measures; experience with ring 0 programming.
- Demonstrated experience and/or training in using both static and dynamic tools/techniques to analyze and reverse-engineer malware, to include: Binary Ninja, Immunity Debugger, Ollydbg, Windbg, Ida Pro, and/or Ghidra.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.