Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Responsible for the testing of CNO tools and capabilities.
- Responsible for automated end-to-end system testing of capabilities for network devices
- Experience developing automated test scripts using Python, Ruby or SmartBear a plus
- Understanding and knowledge of dataflow and operational tools
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Minimum five (5) years experience in conducting both component and system integration level testing on complex software products.
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a system administrator supporting computers systems running Microsoft Windows NT, Unix, and Linux operating systems,
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a system administrator, supporting computer network hardware including, but not limited to bridges, switches, routers, and gateways.
- Minimum five (5) years experience identifying and resolving SIGINT network system issues with IT hardware such as repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs and operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Windows NT, Sun Solaris, and Linux,
- Minimum five (5) years experience working in an IT engineering lab loading (file transfer via electronic of storage media), installing and maintaining the operability of commercial off-the-shelf computer and IT equipment and supporting software,
- Minimum five (5) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS,
- Minimum five (5) years experience in C, C++, Perl, Python, or other scripting language.
- Experience installing, configuring, and using personal security products including host and network based firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.