Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have immediate openings for Outreach specialists to provide hands-on and mission specific expertise for analyst tools in the forms of training, direct user support, user communications, documentation, requirements vetting, and support to both development and operations.
We are looking for Technical Trainers, Outreach SMEs, and Outreach Coordinators.
- Develops and/or conducts customized training classes including online materials, demonstrations, working or user groups, and conferences for the AEA user community.
- Provide direct user support and response to customers using AEA Tools for questions regarding account administration, system and network status. Support/interface with the Customer via phone, VTC, email, chat, and applicable online presence, such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, and SpySpace.
Outreach Coordinator -
Responsible for the coordination and support of marketing communications and initiatives of the AEA products. Coordinate marketing strategies across multiple customers and stakeholders. Analyze and integrate customer feedback and reporting findings from marketing initiatives. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications. Work closely with products owners and SMEs to design and implement effective marketing communications to customers. Coordinate marketing efforts with other Outreach activities. Provide ongoing engagement with customers and build strategic relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.