Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be tasked with designing, implementing, and testing various graph analytics using multiple programming languages. The contractor must have a strong understanding of software design principles and current software development trends. In addition, the contractor must be familiar with ETL processes, Data Flows, and Big Data processing platforms.
Additional tasking shall include the following:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining deployed graph analytics in an operational environment. The contractor must be able to think critically to troubleshoot problems encountered in an operational environment.
- Collaborate with the Product owner and the SME to help develop and design requirements to help solve corporate graph analytic problems in an HPC environment.
- Coordinate the integration of various graph analytics with other services within and outside of the program.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience developing scripts using Bash
- Experience monitoring, sustaining, and troubleshooting a large application/system infrastructure deployment in a Unix environment
- Experience developing Spark analytics using the Scala programming language
- Experience developing MPI analytics using the C++ programming language w/OpenMPI
- Experience developing Python analytics using Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience with ETL processes, Big Data, NiFi, and Data Flows
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Accumulo
- Experience with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with distributed files systems such as HDFS and GPFS
- Experience with Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework , and Spring Security
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.