Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for Software Engineers to work with a mission-focused team to focus on the research, rapid prototyping, pre-production evaluations, proof of concept, engineering, architecture, and emerging technology requirements for the continued development and modernization of agency sensors and capabilities.
The team member shall design, develop, and implement engineering processes and standards, specifically:
- Design, develop, build, unit test, and document client and server applications while adhering to modern design and development standards, including integration of compliance requirements and project-specific coding standards.
- Provide code reviews, system readiness reviews, and preliminary and critical design reviews.
- Design and develop software and system enhancements to resolve deficiencies or develop new capabilities.
- Develop Graphic User Interfaces (GUIs) that are platform agnostic and support a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
- Provide capabilities to use open-source software to develop and enhance virtual machines and Cloud-based systems.
- Provide capabilities to develop and enhance Cloud analytics.
- Document standard Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for all systems developed.
- Develop applications that are capable of functioning in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Virtual Private Networks (VPN), and IP Security (IPSEC) environments.
- Develop applications with maximum scalability and that enables mission assurance.
- Provide capabilities to develop technical interface specifications
- Provide capabilities to develop performance modeling metrics in support of modeling and simulation engineers.
- Translate data and semantic (logical or conceptual) data models into physical implementations.
- Develop updates for data and system monitoring scripts and applications.
- Provide capabilities to automate system and data monitoring activities.
- Design, implement, and maintain performance metrics systems.
- Research and develop data models used to build software and system solutions.
- Coordinate with other enterprise activities to reuse existing data models and ensure software and system solutions’ compatibility with enterprise wide platforms/systems.
- Map physical implementations of developed data models into persistent data stores.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Desired experience includes:
- Network Programming
- Encypted Communications
- Key Management
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.