Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation of CNO tools and capabilities.
- Lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms,
- Build applications using a specified programming language per the Government,
- Build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications, and
- Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Minimum six (6) years experience programming with object-oriented programming languages,
- Minimum four (4) years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum four (4) years experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments,
- Experience developing complex programs using, C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages,
- Minimum two (2) years leading projects that develops complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management, and
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming (4 yr. min. with Python)
- Windows and Linux programming experience
- Knowledge of Java 8 or higher
- Knowledge of SQL, preferably Oracle
- Knowledge of XML or XSLT
- Spring Cloud & Spring Boot
- Subversion/GIT experience
- Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, Crucible)
- Experience using VMWare, preferably ESX Desired Skills:
- Experience working with Commercial Security Software/IDS
- Python Web Frameworks experience
- Database experience
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.