Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
As a Systems Administrator you will perform system administration functions for Linux, Windows, and Mac-based machines and provide system support for a large scale network. Must be a self-starter with a background in Unix/Linux, Windows systems administration and configuration of VMWare.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Self-starter with a strong background in Unix/Linux, some Windows systems administration and configuration, Netapp, VMWare and Cisco
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in systems administration of hardware and software in support of developing and testing of information technology systems
- Minimum seven (7) years combined experience in administration of Linux, Unix and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing virtual environments (VMWare ESX, VCenter Administration)
- Experience configuring and maintaining storage (Netapp) and file systems (NFS, EXT3/4, XFS)
- Minimum two (2) years experience in writing scripts (Bash, Shell, Python, Perl)
- Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include routers and switches
- Minimum seven (7) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
- Experience configuring and maintaining Cisco iOS and devices
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with cross-domain system
- Mac experience
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.