Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for System Engineers to work with a mission-focused team to focus on the research, rapid prototyping, pre-production evaluations, proof of concept, engineering, architecture, and emerging technology requirements for the continued development and modernization of agency sensors and capabilities.
The team member shall design, develop, and implement engineering processes and standards, specifically:
- Collect, analyze, and translate requirements that can be implemented into solutions.
- Triage requirements to determine feasibility.
- Develop and adjust system and software architectures to identify gaps in current capabilities, and meet changing mission infrastructure and requirements.
- Develop Concepts of Operations (CONOPs) for system and software components.
- Develop workflow models when human interaction is required for developed systems.
- Optimize system designs and implementations to ensure that all proof-of-concept and prototype systems can be developed and maintained once transitioned into full development.
- Design, develop, and produce proof-of-concept and prototype system technical data and documentation used in the installation, testing, operation, training, logistics, and maintenance of developed systems.
- Draft documents, videos, presentations, technical manuals, training materials, policies and procedures manuals, and plans, of mission requirements for developed systems.
- Perform research on future technical trends and technologies to ensure that systems are planned and developed to account for these future technologies.
- Provide research documentation on emerging technologies to include white papers, PowerPoint slides, prototypes, proof of concepts.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.