Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Contractor will take over the creation, testing, and distribution of a software suite of tools known as SATools. Contractor will deliver software baselines to approved customers, perform software testing for developed software including regressions testing, and support of infrastructure products, and provide configuration management, distribution, and tracking services for managed baseline software products. Contractor will assist in sanitizing and creation of special versions of software packages. Contractor will support the modernization of the current build mechanism and scripts used to build software packages. Contractor will evaluate the feasibility of distribution using more current mechanisms, for example rpms, git), and implementation of approved methods. Contractor will develop solutions, to include web based solutions, for the distribution and tracking of software and apply proven software engineering principles to improve maintainability and allow a more rapid integration of new functionality into production systems. Contractor will provide support to and assist with the software development environment. The SE-1 will serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government Change Control Board (CCB). Contractor will provide written documentation in support of TTO activities.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus two (2) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Four (4) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing with Python in a Unix environment
- Willingness to learn the Django Web Framework
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience writing Bash scripts
- Experience developing with the Django Web Framework
- Experience with using GitLab
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.