Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
CKSHARE services include — develop and maintain software components that help transform the automatic cryptanalytic processing infrastructure. It will include Infrastructure as a Service, providing a rapid and flexible provisioned infrastructure for on-demand, self-service access to computing resources. It will also develop Platform as a Service component that is managed for scalability, reliability and survivability by incorporating automatic load balancing and failover. This effort will scale the CA processing to meet increased demands and distribution. Standardized services will be developed to support end-to-end CA mission capabilities. The service components will address the following areas: protective security mechanisms for sensitive CA mission information, monitoring and metrics, scheduling and management of distributed, heterogeneous, general purpose computing (GPC) resources, analyst GUIs and cloud data stores.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing RESTful services in a Unix environment
- Experience with using the Unix command line
- Experience developing scripts using Bash
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Java development
- Familiar with Web development using Java Server Faces
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Familiar with Kubernetes container orchestration
- Familiar with container build tools such as Buildah and Kaniko
- Familiar with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Experience with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience developing scripts using Python
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) principles and use of the Ansible automation
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.