Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be tasked with researching, evaluating, comparing, and recommending open source, COTS and FOSS libraries, frameworks, and tools across multiple disciplines that could integrate into a future system of system (SoS) software stack. Contractor must be familiar with current industry standards, trends and tool suites used in the disciplines below.
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Configuration Management (CM) and Provisioning
- Systems Monitoring and Analytics
Additional tasking shall include creating and automating installation processes required to test the functionality, usability, sustainability, and scalability of various technical solutions. Contractor shall collaborate with software developers, system engineers and software administrators to install, deploy, operate, and manage the application infrastructure used to run the technology evaluations.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience.
An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TT0s, may substitute as one (1) year experience. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years' experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Familiar with Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) technologies such as Nlyte, Itracs, and openDCIM
- Familiar with software frameworks used for searching, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Elastic Stack and Splunk
- Familiar with metrics visualization technologies such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experience with IaC concepts and tools such as Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, and Chef
- Experience with creating and automating installation/test procedures
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Familiar with testing various processing, storage, and retrieval systems using backend databases such as MySQL, Elasicsearch, MongoDB and OpenTSDB
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.