Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Junior Software Engineer to fill a dual role as a Test and DevOps Engineer.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- Unix/Linux environments (bash, scripting, ftp, .sh); basic DevOps; Puppet
- Java, Java Spring Frameworks, general open source Java libraries
- RESTful Web/Reactive Services (Java/Spring/SpringBoot)
- Containerization of services via Docker (e.g., DockerHub/Harbor, YAML files)
- Docker orchestration software (e.g., Kubernetes); multi-master/node configuration; persistent volumes, virtual network configuration; Zookeeper/BookKeeper
- Development/staging/production environment management, to include deployment to production (outage requests, etc.)
- Automated build/deployment environments - production, staging, development (e.g., Maven, Jenkins, Git, Argo); tag/release/build processes
Desired experience may include:
- Cloud-based data queuing, batching, and messaging (e.g., Kafka Messaging, Kafka Streams, NiFi)
- Cloud-based streaming analytic environments with big data ingestion/processing (e.g., Heron, Storm, Flink)
- SQL, NoSQL, and caching databases (e.g., MySQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis)
- Experience with distributed monitoring/logging software (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Kabana)
- Agile development practices (e.g., Scrum/Sprints, Jira/Confluence)
- Understanding of customer data feeds/types/formats
- Understanding of customer AEA/MWS and other corporate services
- Understanding of customer certification, compliance and policy topics
- Understanding of customer networks (protection levels, etc.)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.