Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be tasked with researching, evaluating, comparing, and recommending open source, COTS and FOSS libraries, frameworks, and tools across multiple disciplines that could integrate into a future system of system (SoS) software stack. Contractor must be familiar with current industry standards, trends and tool suites used in the disciplines below.
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Configuration Management (CM) and Provisioning
- Systems Monitoring and Analytics
Additional tasking shall include the development of plugins and scripts to help test and evaluate tools and software packages. Contractor must be able to think critically to evaluate multiple technologies and have a strong understanding of software design principles and current software design trends.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Familiar with Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) technologies such as Nlyte, Itracs, and openDCIM
- Experience developing with multiple high level programming languages in a Unix environment
- Experience with software frameworks used for searching, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Elastic Stack and Splunk
- Experience with metrics visualization technologies such as Grafana and Kibana
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Experience with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL and MariaDB
- Experience with Time Series Database such as OpenTSDB
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.