Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
This Subject Matter Expert (SME) position supports the back-end of a next generation end user environment that combines a standard modern Windows based Desktop and Office Automation, with Unified Communications through a virtual environment. It brings improvements to desktop reliability, security, efficiency, and performance. With tools for creating, connecting, and collaborating, this environment allows managers, engineers, analysts, and other user groups to focus on their job, while this program provides the necessary IT support to include a focus on the various Citrix elements.
- Citrix Subject Matter Expert using system engineering and SQL experience
- Assists with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, and design/development
- Provides application configuration and functional use of either Java, J2EE and web services, or PeopleSoft applications.
- Hands on involvement with the implementation, integration, and maintenance efforts of an information systems architecture relating to the Citrix environment in both Windows and UNIX/Linux/Solaris systems
- Works with the back-end application developers and DBA’s to effectively integrate applications into virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Must be a self-starter and team player that is able to work several high priority tasks concurrently, while maintaining a professional attitude
- Must demonstrate initiative to move beyond status quo, i.e. recommending improvements and ways to optimize systems
- Must be able to multi-task at times, working several high priority tasks concurrently. The ability to interface in a professional manner with non-technical customers is important. Initiative, communicating, and listening are important to the success of the associated mission
- Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
- Must be available for on-call support.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Customer Minimal Education/Experience Requirements: Doctorate plus 8 years ,OR Master’s plus 10 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 12 years, OR Associate’s plus 15 years, OR H.S./GED plus 20 years
One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP+ CE, GCIH, GCED, CCNP Security, CySA+, GICSP, or CND.
- In-depth experience with XenApp and at least some these other Citrix elements ( Citrix XenDesktop, NetScale Appliance, Profile Manager, Citrix Provisioning Server, Citrix Web interface, Citrix PNA/Receiver)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008R2, SQL Server security/mirroring/development/administrating/clustering, VMware (including ESX/ESXi server and VSphere), Active Directory (AD), Microsoft App-V, Solaris 8 and 10, Centrify, and Secure Global Desktop (SGD); and must be able to use command line
- Solid Java developer with hands-on experience analyzing, developing and maintaining large scale, mission critical applications in Windows and Unix virtual environments.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.