Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The successful candidate for the Web Designer position will provide support in a fast paced, highly visible and customer facing environment providing technical guidance/recommendations in accordance with customer requirements to include:
- Provide assistance in all aspects of Web management from design through implementation.
- Maintenance and upgrading of existing Applications.
- Specifications and related documents and implements communication requirements to support the distributed functionality of an environment.
- Analyze application characteristics, troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to application components.
- Patching maintenance.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
High School/GED +4 years’ experience OR Associates +2 years’ experience.
- Must be well versed in Cloud Computing.
- Managing Database Experience (Dynamo, Mongo, RDS, MySQL).
- Understanding and knowledge of Section 508 Compliance topics.
- Experience in utilizing and writing web services to ingest and export data in various formats.
- CI/CD Pipeline
- Docker and containerization technologies
- MEAN Stack
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.