Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Windows Systems Administrator.
- Provide training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10 years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
- Experience with configuring and deploying various virtualization technologies.
- Must be well versed in VMWare (vSphere 6.x., ESXi, vCenter, Horizon View),
- Windows system administration and experience providing Tiers 1-3 help desk support.
- VMware ESXI, VMware vCenter/vSphere, VMware Horizon View
- Cisco networking devices
- Netapp/EqualLogic storage
- Linux, Networking (Cisco/Brocade) and Storage is highly desired.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.