Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) effort was created to explore, evaluate, and demonstrate the application of High Performance Computing (HPC) technologies to high-priority data analytic challenges. This task will develop and maintain software components that help establish HPDA capabilities and transform the automatic SIGINT processing infrastructure and HPC mission towards this goal. It will explore the application of HPC systems in both data-at-rest and streaming data scenarios. Additionally, this effort will collect data regarding unique benchmarks and compare those results against commodity cloud systems.
The software components developed by the contractor will enhance and complement the Government's existing capabilities and will be done in a way that is compliant with the Government's architectural vision and objectives. The purpose of this Technical Task Order (TTO) is to:
- Prototype, develop and sustain streaming analytic system software
- Prototype, develop and sustain machine learning analytic system software
- Prototype, develop and sustain graph analytic system software
- Develop and sustain data analytic middleware components
- Develop and sustain file system and storage components
- Develop and enhance NIFI processors as needed
- Develop data stores, both metadata and content
- Conduct data analysis on large datasets using modern data science principles, tools and techniques
There is a need for development of SW services that enable efficient management of analytic work-flows across the HPC Enterprise while maintaining security separation.
The contractor shall:
- Provide parallel development and integration of key components and services that, when completed, will support the migration of mission applications. The contractor shall team with the Government POC to devise integrated scheduled for component and service development. The development team will apply agile development methods, but shall be constrained by a solid architecture under the control of the Government technical lead.
- Continually revisit schedule and technical progress relative to plan and adjust accordingly. Provide a set of documentation necessary to support the integration of the new services.
- The software development should comply with HPC Software Capabilities and Services software engineering practices governing coding standards, code reviews, unit testing, configuration management and documentation.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Nine (9) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience developing with Java in a Unix environment
- Experience using multiple files systems such as GPFS and HDFS
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Accumulo
- Experience with IaC concepts and tools such as Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, and Chef
- Experience with Data Flows and NiFi
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting and sustaining systems in a large Unix deployment
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage system components
- Familiar with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.