Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
- Assist in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Understand basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Utilize configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
- Apply concepts and defme and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government Change Control Board (CCB)
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Six (6) years' experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience creating a CM infrastructure on a previous project of similar scope and size
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting the CM environment
- Experience with creating manageable CM processes (checkout/checkin, merge, build, release, etc.) and the ability to implement and document the CM processes
- Experience performing builds
- Familiar with CI/CD principles, methodology and build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with versioning, packaging and managing software releases
- Experience with using the Unix command line
- Experience with IaC principles, concepts and automated tools such as Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, and Ansible
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to install CM technology in an Unix environment and the ability to integrate CM technology with other technologies (development IDEs, defect tracking, container repositories, etc.)
- Experience writing scripts using Python/Bash
- Experience with SonarQube
- Experience with GitLab
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.