Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be responsible for building, installing, monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, managing and performing software upgrades of the software stack layer between the operating system layer and the Mission application layer on HPC systems.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience.
An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TT0s, may substitute as one (1) year experience. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years' experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience as a Linux System Administrator with technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience writing scripts using Bash
- Experience diagnosing system issues on Linux-based clusters
- Experience with SLURM Workload Manager
- Experience with HPC open source parallel programming methods such as OpenSHMEM, pthreads, Open MPI, and UPC
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with automating system procedures/tasks and using benchmarks to confirm subsystem health
- Experience with Linux cluster/node monitoring tools such as NHC (Node Health Check)
- Familiar with InfiniBand network communications
- Familiar with parallel file systems such as Lustre
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.